CONDOMINIUM REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING
REAL ESTATE COMMISSION
Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Time: Upon adjournment of the Laws and Rules Review Committee meeting scheduled to convene at 9:30 a.m.
Place: REALTORS® Association of Maui
441 Ala Makani Place
The Commission may move into Executive Session to consider and evaluate personal information relating to individuals applying for licensure in accordance with Section 92-5(a)(1), HRS, and to consult with the Commission's attorney on questions and issues pertaining to the Commission's powers, duties, privileges, immunities, and liabilities in accordance with Section 92-5(a)(4), HRS.
1. Call to Order, Public Notice, Quorum
2. Chair's Report
3. Senior Condominium Specialist's Report
a. Introductions, Announcements, Correspondence, and Additional Distribution
b. Minutes of Previous Meeting
4. Condominium Governance and Management
a. AOUO Registrations
b. Ad Hoc Committee on Condominium Education and Research - status report
5. CPR Registration and Developer's Public Reports - December 2018
6. Program of Work, FY19 - Condominium Specialist Office for the Day January 9, 2019
7. Condominium Organizations Forum (please note that the members of the CRC may only listen to comments and concerns; comment or testimony on issues not on the agenda may be considered by the CRC at a later date)
8. Next Meeting: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Upon adjournment of the Laws and Rules Review Committee meeting scheduled to convene at 9:00 am
Queen Liliuokalani Conference Room
King Kalakaua Building
335 Merchant Street, First Floor
If you need an auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, contact Carole Richelieu at (808) 586-2643 or email@example.com as soon as possible, preferably within two (2) business days of the meeting. If a response is received after that date, we will try to obtain the auxiliary aid/service or accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. Upon request this notice is available in alternate formats such as large print, Braille, or electronic copy.