REAL ESTATE COMMISSION
Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Time: Upon adjournment of the Condominium Review Committee Meeting, upon adjournment of the Laws and Rules Review Committee meeting which convenes at 9:30 a.m.
Place: REALTORS® Association of Maui, Inc.
441 Ala Makani Place
Kahului, HI 96732
The Commission may move into Executive Session to consider and evaluate personal information relating to individuals applying for licensure in accordance with Section 92-5(a)(1), HRS, and to consult with the Commission's attorney on questions and issues pertaining to the Commission's powers, duties, privileges, immunities, and liabilities in accordance with Section 92-5(a)(4), HRS.
1. Call to Order, Public Notice, Quorum
2. Chair's Report
3. Senior Real Estate Specialist's Report
a. Announcements, Introduction, Correspondence, and Additional Distribution
b. Minutes of Previous Meeting
4. Continuing Education Administration, Curriculum, Courses, Providers, and Instructors
a. Administrative Issues - 2018-2019 Continuing Education Providers and Courses
1) Course (ONLINE) - "Selling the Sun"; Author/Owner: Elevate Energy; Provider: Preferred Systems, Inc.; Course Categories: Property Ownership and Development, Other - Environmental Isues Related to Residential Real Estate; Clock Hours: 3
2) Course - (LIVE)-"Understanding & Implementing the IRC §1031 Tax Deferred Exchange"; Author/Owner: Old Republic Exchange Company; Provider: Abe Lee Seminars; Course Categories: Investment, Other - Capital gains tax deferral; Clock Hours: 3
5. Prelicensing Education Administration, Curriculum, Schools, Instructors, and Equivalency
a. Administrative Issues - 2018-2019 Prelicensing Education Schools, Courses, Instructors Ratification List
6. Administration of Examinations
1) Licensing Examination Statistics - December 2018
2) School Pass/Fail Rates - December 2018
3) School Summary by Test Category - December 2018
b. Test Development - PSI Hawaii Real Estate Licensing Exam Review Meeting
c. Instructor Workshop - PSI Hawaii Real Estate Educator's Forum
7. Program of Work, FY ‘19
a. Annual Report, Quarterly Bulletin, and School Files - January School Files to be distributed
b. Neighbor Island Outreach - REALTORS'® Association of Maui, Inc.
c. Real Estate Specialists' Office for the Day - REALTORS'® Association of Maui, Inc.
d. Ad Hoc Committee on Education (ACE) - Current member list
8. Next Meeting: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Upon adjournment of the Condominium Review Committee Meeting, which is upon
adjournment of the Laws and Rules Review Committee meeting, which convenes
at 9:00 a.m.
King Kalakaua Building
Queen Liliuokalani Conference Room
335 Merchant Street, 1st Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
If you need an auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, contact Diane C. Funjimura at (808) 586-2643 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, preferably within two (2) business days of the meeting. If a response is received after that date, we will try to obtain the auxiliary aid/service or accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. Upon request this notice is available in alternate formats such as large print, Braille, or electronic copy.